We organize financial education workshops to teach practical ways to manage all aspects of personal finances. Professional financial educators are available to teach free sessions to your club, group, company, or organization.
Since 2009, we have hosted over 220 workshops and helped provide free financial education to over 3,800 individuals throughout the Philadelphia region. Let us help you today!
- Estate Planning
- Creating a Financial Plan
- Effective Financial Goal Setting
- Spending Plan and Money Management
- The Process of Homeownership
- Bankruptcy Education
- Getting and Understanding Credit
- Building and Maintaining Credit
- Using Credit Cards
- Getting Loans
- Predatory Lending
- Identify Theft
- What You Should Know about Retirement
- Preventing Foreclosure and Saving
- And more!
Please click here if you'd like to request a workshop for your group or place of business, or contact FAN Coordinator Kalie Wertz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-851-1847.